There are many different ways that a Registered Holistic Nutritionist can help you therefore your appointment type is based on your personal needs.
Some of the types of appointments are;
- Nutritional Counselling
- The first appointment is a 1/2 hour. The RHN discusses with you your completed health history and some initial recommendations are made. A one hour follow up appointment is then booked
- The second appointment is 1 hour. The RHN will provide you with a dietary plan that is specific to your needs. Recommendations are given a little bit at a time so that you don't feel overwhelmed all at once.
- It is then recommended that you book 1/2 hour appointments once a month in order to receive additional recommendations, ask questions, voice your concerns and receive continued support to help you along the way.
- This type of appointment is recommended for anyone with a specific health issue, weight loss or simply would like the support of a nutritionist to help keep them accountable and focused.
- "Nutritional Snapshot"
- This is a one hour appointment. No health history is taken and no long term commitment is required.
- You will receive an extensive resource guide to help you determine what you should be eating and what you shouldn't be eating in order to maintain a balanced lifestyle. This package includes information on the different food groups, how to cook certain foods, recipe ideas, how to eat on a budget, meal and snack ideas and much more!
- This is your chance to ask questions, clarify any concerns you have, find out where to buy certain foods etc.
- ZYTO Scan
- The ZYTO program is a computerized biocommunication tool between yourself and the computer. It is kind of like the computer asks your body questions and your body answers those questions.
- There are two different types of ZYTO scans being offered at this time;
- Vitamins and Minerals - find out what vitamins and minerals your body needs to bring it back into balance
- Foods - find out what foods your body is positively and negatively responding to
- Each ZYTO scan takes about 15 minutes
- Customized Nutritional Appointments
- These types of appointments can be customized to your specific needs. For example, you need assistance with a recent diagnosis of celiac disease and you don't know what foods you should or shouldn't be eating, or, you need help with peanut free but healthy lunch ideas for your children or, you need help planning healthy meals for a family on the go.