Skip to main content
- While you relax, therapeutic light energy is painlessly administered to one or more of your injured areas with a safe, low-level laser or cluster accessory.
- The average treatment takes anywhere between five and 15 minutes.
- Normally, acute conditions will see improvement after just 1-2 treatments and can be completely cured after 6-15 treatments.
- Chronic conditions typically begin to heal after 5-6 treatments and are fully healed after 10-25 treatments.
- MedX Phototherapy can be used on patients of all ages and can be safely administered directly over pacemakers, implanted defibrillators, shunts or plastic/ metal implants.